My friend, Sorlil, tagged me! I have never done one of these before, but this looked rather interesting…
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Random and/ or weird facts about me….
1. I have blue eyes and am left-handed. Okay, so perhaps that isn’t so unusual, except my parents and two brothers all have brown eyes and are right-handed.
2. I am hopelessly and helplessly left-handed. If asked to use my right hand for much of anything, I become very stressed. In the old days when telephones had rotary dials, (all made for use for right-handed folks) I consistantly dialed wrong numbers, as the phones were not made to be dialed using the left hand.
3. When I was in Kindergarten, I was placed in the corner for subordination. What was my crime? I couldn’t use the scissors. (Yes, in days of antiquity, there were no lefty scissors.)
4. When I was in first grade, I had the most perceptive and dear teacher who picked up on my (urgent) desire to write. I had written a story, and she wrote it on one of those HUGE “tablets” with the three lines (you know, caps above the dotted line, small letters, below) and read it to the entire class.
5. Somewhere along my educational voyage, I was discouraged and became disenchanted with the whole educational process. With loss of interest came bad attitudes and bad grades. I could have cared less, though.
6. After graduation from high school, (which I did NOT attend….instead, I went to Alaska to visit my brother) I attended college a few times, but never got a degree. Never could figure what I wanted to be when I grew up. While attending courses at University of Buffalo, I had a professor who commended my writing abilities. He suggested I *write*!
7. I dream of one day living in a tiny house located far off and away from distractions. I have always been troubled by having too much “stuff”, often giving it away. Thus, a tiny house would be the perfect solution! I often dream about this little home…..
So, there you have it! I really am *weirder* than you knew, eh?
I am supposed to tag seven others….hmmmm…..
I am not sure about seven people, so if you see this and want to do it, please do!!! Many of my online friends don’t actually talk about their lives, so I don’t want to embarrass or pressure anyone!